Whatever Happened To... Doing Ten Pull Ups?

But, this isn't how these blogs are normally laid out! What's going on?  I'm scared!

Firstly, calm down.  Secondly, we're coming up to Christmas and I'm at 25 out of 30 of my one-off challenges. I've got time specific plans for three of the remaining ones and thus only a couple of others to tick off over the next three months. To keep the blog turning over, I'll be re-visiting a few challenges that need updates, with a view to dropping a short "what happened next" on most of my long-term challenges. This week, pull ups!

So, what did happen with them?

Err... I lifted myself up and down needlessly for three months, until I was able to do it an arbitrary number of times based on our ten fingered hands. So, challenge complete!

Any thoughts on the challenge, now it's done?

I really dislike exercise.

Are you going to keep doing it?

Despite my dislike of exercise, yes. (Probably.) Maybe not quite as regularly, but the extra strength is actually pretty useful. I'm never going to be a gym bunny, but as the little kids start becoming big kids, they're getting heavier and heavier. Plus, Renae's pottery is pretty weighty!

And are we going to get our weekly update on the other challenges?

French words "learned" (according to the memrise app): CHRISmas time!
Daily photos taken? MISTLETOE and wiiine!
Swordfighting learnt: CHIldren SINGING Christian rhyme!
I am currently reading:With LOGS on the fire!
"Cheat" days on food since last week: And gifts on the TREEEEE! (Who puts gifts on the tree?)
"Cheat" days on exercise: A time to reJOICE!
Most pull ups in a row: In the GOOOOOD that we seeeeee!
My favourite drawing: *hic* Pass the cheese...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One-Off Challenge 22: Skinny Dip

Challenge 2: Learn To Draw

Challenge 1: Learn French